Pricing & FAQ
All of our puppies are the same price regardless of gender, color, or special markings.
Have more questions?
Please feel free to contact us if you have additional questions, we are happy to help and we love talking about our puppies!
We are expecting 2 litters to be born before the end of 2023. Maizey is due December 8 and Millie is due December 11. Puppies from both litters will likely go home the first or second weekend of February. Deposits for these litters are now being accepted and puppy picks will happen in the order in which we receive the reservation fee.
*Carolina Springs Breeding reserves the right to first pick of every litter.
- Submit an application . If you prefer to skip right to a phone call please email us and we will schedule a time to talk: [email protected]
- We will ask to speak briefly on the phone before we send you a contract to sign.
- Return signed contract with a $500 non-refundable payment and you will be added to the official waiting list.
- A second payment of $500 is due when the puppies are born and it is confirmed there are enough puppies in the litter to fulfill the contract.
- Pick your puppy when they are about 7 weeks old. Your chance to pick will be based on the order in which we received your signed contract and deposit.
- Take your puppy home around 8 weeks old. The remaining balance of $3,000 is due at this time.
- A– W——— (3/11/23)
- M—- S—– (3/11/23)
- T—- M—— (4/9/23)
- A— E——– C—– (10/11/23)
- J— M—– (10/26/23)
- Y— W—- (11/7/23)
Maizey due December 8, 2023
- Stud Pick
- DV Doodles (3/1/23)
- Guardian Parents
We know transparency is key in building relationships with our new families. During the 8 weeks the puppies are with us you will have exclusive access to a shared google photo album. We add pictures and videos on a daily basis starting before birth when the puppies are visible moving in mamas belly. We even add what we can in real time during delivery! You will be able to follow the puppies growth and get to know their individual personalities. We also respond to texts and direct messages as quickly as possible.
Meeting dad is not possible as we do not own any of our studs. If you would like to meet mom just let us know ahead of time and we will make sure she is available.
Yes, we use Embark for breeders and test for over 200 genetic health risks. We also have our dogs regularly physically evaluated by reproductive veterinarians and receive OFA certifications.
Yes. We offer a one year guarantee for genetic life threatening health conditions. The complete terms are written into our contract.
All of our puppies are dewormed at 2, 4, 6, 7, & 8 weeks old. We use Pyrantel for the first 2 dewormings then switch to rotating between Fenbendazole and Pyrantel at 6 weeks.
All of our puppies are vet checked and deemed in good health before they leave. They will have had one set of vaccinations and we will supply documentation of their checkup and vaccinations.
No, we do not remove dew-claws. We do not think removing the dew-claw is what’s best for the puppy.
No. We will not dock tails under any circumstance.
We can meet you at Raleigh Durham International (RDU) for an additional fee. We can also put you in touch with pet nanny services to have your puppy brought to you. We will not ship any puppies via cargo.
- Vaccination & Exam records.
- A lovie or soft toy with mom and littermates scent.
- Small bag of dry kibble.
- Fi nano microchip.
- Thirty days of pet insurance through Trupanion (you must complete the sign up).
- Lifetime support from Carolina Springs Breeding